VAEA’s curated artists’ registry is free for artists to display their work and information. It is a major tool for curators, researchers, artists and the general public.
To apply for the registry send:
1. Short Biography in word (with contact information and website if available)
2. Artist Statement in word format.
3. Image Description List
4. A maximum of 20 digital images in JPG format, no larger then 400 pixels x 600 pixels named with the name of the artist and a number (PedroPerez01.jpg)
5. Signed TermsAndConditions
6. all materials should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org